Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fourteen Days

And so it begins, only 14 more days until I leave for Italy. My dream of living in Italy is finally coming true! But with that comes lots of stress...

1. Packing.

I've started but realized I have too many clothes and things that I must bring with me! The idea of bringing only 1 suitcase has now turned into a fantasy, unless we ship a lot!

2. Marca da bollo per passaporto.

A tax stamp for Italian passports. Just found out about it today as I was randomly looking up information about moving to Italy. And sure enough, my stamp is expired. So now I will make a quick trip to Detroit to get this stamp...ugh.

3. Health Insurance.

Surprisingly it has nothing to do with Italy. Before I leave for Italy I would love to have all my affairs in order. But, Blue Cross Blue Shield is dragging their feet. I now have all my medical bills weighing over me, praying that they will disappear or be resolved ;)

4. Packing.

And we continue to pack....

I know I will be leaving before I know it. And, I am sure that everything will get done and taken care of. In the mean time though, I will try to enjoy my time at home visiting friends and family and staying calm :)