Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Lunch in Photos

I won't write a lot. Basically, today was another successful day of eating! I'm so full! I managed to remember to take photos this week. This week's Sunday lunch was at my adoptive aunt's house. There were 13 of us again and we continued the party from last week's lunch. Here are the pictures:

Antipasto: Fagioli, Vino, Bruschetta, Pane, Formaggio, Salame, Prosciutto e Olive


Homemade Gnocchi

Dessert all wrapped up!

First Course: Gnocchi with Mozzarella pieces and sauce

First Course: Meatballs and Meat

Grilling in the fireplace :)

Second Course: Salad

Second Course: Sausage and meat

Dried Fruit Course/Nut Course: Chestnuts

Dried Fruit/Nut Course: Snack Mix

Dried Fruit/Nut Course: Pistachios 

Fruit Course: Pineapple

Fruit Course: Banana and Apples

Dessert: Little Pecan Pie Cookies

Dessert: Neapolitan Pastries

Dessert

Digestivi: Liqueur: Grappa and Amaro
Oh, I am full just looking at it all again!