Monday, February 13, 2012

Meant to be.

I had a sudden realization today. I thought about the current state of my life. I thought about how everyone says I look happy being in Italy, how Italy looks good on me, and how they can tell that I really am happy. I thought well maybe it is true, but I also have a wonderful smile so sometimes I doubt myself if I am really happy or not. But, I think I am happy :) I mean I do love living in Italy. But what I realized today is that my body likes it too!

For the last few years, I have been sick many times during the seasons of autumn, winter and spring. I would get horrible sinus infections and not be able to function. I wouldn't be able to work or play! But, knock on wood, I haven't gotten sick this year. My body enjoys Italy. And now that I think about it, I started getting really sick after I graduated from college and it was when I had first started to search for jobs in Italy. But, I wasn't able to come for 3 years and that is how long I have been sick! My body was trying to tell me to go to Italy but I didn't listen to it. Now it is happy that I have finally come to Italy.

So overall, I really do enjoy living in Italy. Even though, I am away from my family and friends, I am adjusting quite well and so is my body :) This is just another sign that I am where I am supposed to be. It's all meant to be.