Thursday, December 15, 2011

My first Christmas present

This morning I had a lesson at school. I came home afterwards because I was still very sleepy. As I walked home, I listened to my iPod. When I walk I usually like to listen to upbeat songs so then I walk faster and get a little workout in :) Well I was opening the door to my building when Michael Buble's Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas started playing. I saw I had mail. I thought it was a letter from the post office telling me that I have to go and pick up the envelope my mom sent me. I saw Posteitaliane written on it but then I saw that it was addressed to my full name. I knew my mom wouldn't have written my full name on the package so I thought again. Then I felt the envelope. Yay! My social security/health card arrived! The Italian government was so kind to be the first one to give me a Christmas present. It is a big deal because I was told that I would have to wait months and maybe even a year or two before I would receive it.

Just had to share. I was very happy :)