Thursday, October 6, 2011

A day of relaxation

Today is a lazy day :) I got a good night's sleep last night. I woke up hearing children's voices outside (my apartment is in the middle of three schools). I opened the doors and let in the sun and the heat! I love that I can open the doors, let in the sunlight and not worry about bugs! Well there is one fly that likes to keep me company, but we get along on average:) I ate breakfast (cereal) and then a few hours passed so I thought I would make lunch since it was past lunch time. I had salad and eggplant that Simona's mother gave me. It was delicious. I think the eggplant was grilled first, so all I had to do was reheat it and eat it! Her mother told me to pour olive oil over it, cut up some garlic and then eat it. I did what I was told but added some fresh basil and cheese because I love cheese :) Here is a picture.

My lesson got cancelled today so it is a free day for me :) I think that I may organize myself a little and get ready to do something, not sure what, but I'll be ready!