Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dinner with a Wonderful Family :)


Last night, after work, I went to a student's house for dinner. We had made plans prior that I would go to her house for dinner and afterwards we would go to Naples to see the Christmas decorations.

So at 8 o'clock, after my lessons, I joined my student's father, who is also a student, to their house for pizza. It was raining but we made it one piece. As I walked into their house, I saw Christmas everywhere! They had a huge Christmas tree and decorations in every corner of the house! I was very impressed and definitely felt the Christmas air!
 
 They even had decorations in the bathroom like in America. They couldn't believe that I took a picture of their bathroom...But I thought this was too cute! :) 

The Pizza! This is Pizza Fritta Montanara- Fried Pizza with Tomato sauce and cheese

This is Pizza with Potatoes, Cheese and Rosemary
 Christmas glasses! :)
 This is Pizza Fritta with Scarola - Escarole 



 This fruit is apparently an exotic fruit, but I didn't know what it was...anyone know? They said it tasted like a cross between a kiwi and a banana. 
 We went to Naples, but unfortunately due to the rain everything had shut down. But there were some lights! :) 

Overall, the pizza was delicious and we had lots of laughs! A fun night I won't forget! Thanks!