Sunday, January 29, 2012

Buongiorno/Buona Domenica

Good day to you all! Last night, I went out with my adopted family and cousins. We went to a nice restaurant that was once a duke's palace. It is called Panart. We were told the pizzas were really good so that is what we ordered. I won't write much as words can't describe. Instead you can look at the pictures. :) 
I ordered the Sicilian pizza. Naturally, of course. Someone said "you never forget where you come from." That is true. But usually, I stick with mixed vegetables or just margherita pizzas. This time it sounded good. Mozzarella and Eggplant. When my mother reads this, she will be in shock. I normally don't love eggplant and rarely order it. When it came out, there were roasted tomatoes on it as well. It was delicious :) Ok. Enough talking. You can look at the pictures now! :) 

Appetizers: French Fries

Appetizers: Fried Zucchini, Mozzarella, Olives, Arancini, Crocchè

Porchetta Pizza- Roasted Pork

Bufalina Pizza- Mozzarella di Bufala

Primavera Pizza

Siciliana Pizza- Mozzarella e Melanzane

The Exterior of the Restaurant