Thursday, June 14, 2012

The end of the school year examinations

My school offers an examination at the end of the school year for our students. We have many students that do Trinity College Exams. It is an oral based exam and it administered by a mother tongue speaker from the UK. 

This year we had enough students for 2 full days of examinations. It was hectic but fun. It reminded me a lot of my experience with dance recitals. We had only so much time and in that time we had to get the next group of dancers ready for their performance and on the stage. It was the same thing for Trinity. We had the timetable and had to get each student ready for their time. It was fun :) I felt like it was the end of the year recital but instead with English examinations. :) 

Overall, I had some great students. I really enjoyed this school year. My students also did well on their examinations, which always makes you feel good. 

I want to say thank you to all my students and I look forward to seeing you all in September!